Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KRN] Kim Junsu and Jung Yunho on SBS Family Outing

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Kim Junsu and Jung Yunho on SBS Family Outing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Kim Junsu and Jung Yunho on SBS Family Outing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Kim Junsu and Jung Yunho on SBS Family Outing Empty [KRN] Kim Junsu and Jung Yunho on SBS Family Outing

Post by t-panda Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:16 pm

[KRN] Kim Junsu and Jung Yunho on SBS Family Outing O8ck61
    There has been much interests with news that Dong Bang Shin Ki will be appearing on ‘Family Outing’.

It has been known that Dong Bang Shin Ki members U-Know YunHo and Xiah JunSu will be participating in the telerecording of ‘Family Outing’.

No additional information has been released about this episode where the 2 members will be new guests to the show, but fans are interested on how it will turn out.

credit: sookyeong @ wordpress

--------------------

Oh that is total awesome love right there. Daesung + my favorite DongBangers on one show?! Man oh man, someone grab me my pillow 'cause I'm gonna scream. Actually, I'd love to see Seungri be on this show with Junsu, LOL. Everyone knows Seungri is suuuuuch a Junsu fanboy. Me and him would get along well, keke. But this episode is going to be GREAT. At the moment, I've taken a hiatus from watching FO (after watching the GD episode<3), but since Junsu and Yunho are here, I might as well start up again. =D

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 pm