Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin Empty [KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin

Post by Raine Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:07 pm

You can never have enough of Hyunbin
    Tuesday September 23, 2008 Korea

[KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin Hyunbin_20080922_seoulbeats [KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin Worldswithin_20080923_seoulbeats-1

Hyunbin is coming back with a bang!

Korea’s finest heartthrob Hyunbin is not only coming back with his new drama “The Worlds Within…” (with Song HyeGyo) but also with his new movie “I’m Happy” and a huge fan meeting on September 27th.

Hyunbin’s new movie “I’m Happy” where he plays a mental patient will premiere at the Busan Film Festival on October 2nd and he’ll be personally be there to meet with the audience.

source: seoulbeats , Nikki @ AF.net

---

Yays to Hyunbin! He's manly hot for sure. And I love Song HyeGyo <3 Now I'm anticipating to see this drama in the future! Smile
    t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin Empty Re: [KRN] You can never have enough of Hyunbin

Post by t-panda Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:12 pm

Hyunbin is totally manly, yo. OMGSH I LOVE SONG HYEGYO! And so does the rest of Korea, LOL. She's so awesome... ahh, I can't wait to watch this drama~

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:43 pm