Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be?

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be? Empty [KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be?

Post by t-panda Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:37 pm

[KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be? Fwu9o2

To name 2008 K-pop industry as ¡®Idol group's Rises, we'd get away with it not being an overstatement.

During the 1990s SES, Finkl, HOT, Scheskies, Click B etc Idol groups were fabulous, but after them the world of Idols were a little quiet, now Idol groups like the likes of Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Girls' Generation, SUPER JUNIOR, TVXQ!, SHINee, 2PM are creating ¡®Idol Booms and setting the K-pop industry on fire.

The most members in the 90's Idol were 6, however now the population exceeds that number to 13 and the Idol groups are pouring hard work into keeping their own colors. Thus the leaders have a big responsibility. What would ¡®To live as a leader of an Idol Group¡¯ mean. We can narrow the types of leaders into two, judging on their team theme and their personality.

# Through sad and loneliness strong leader types!
    Because of their title as the leader, Big Bang's Kwon Ji Yong, Girls's Generation's Taeyeon and DBSK's U-know Yunho, are the type of charismatic people who don't show tears.

# Stealthily trustworthy leader type!
    There are leaders who lead their team with softness.

As a representative, there is Super Junior's Eeteuk. With attractive eye-smile and dimples, he does not think twice about wrecking his image in shows. Instead he tries hard to show a funnier side, he also laughs loudly at the other members' to support them.

source: sapphirepearls
    credit: bubbletea29 + ÀÌÁ¤¾Æ ±âÀÚ (Lee JungAh reporter) + ¸£Çª¸®@½´¸¶ (Super Market)
    translated by: fishy<3/winnie

-------

I agree that GD is a very good leader! He knows EXACTLY when to take action and when it's okay to goof around. Although I do see him laughing at his members during performances when they mess up :3 But that's okay, I'm sure he laughs out of love. XD Aww, Teukie is indeed a very sweet leader! He is so cute too, lol. I'm not an SNSD fan, so I'm not sure about how well Taeyeon leads them. As for U-Know, he's so manly! Hahaha, he doesn't goof off very often and he's very strong. All of the above are very good leaders and I applaud them. =D

Off Topic: I have no idea why some funky letters show up. I'm really sorry if it messes up the meaning. x_x
    sky.
    Instruments

Number of posts : 34
    Warning :
    [KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-19

[KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be? Empty Re: [KRN] What Does A Leader Need To Be?

Post by sky. Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:51 pm

idk leader
    you have to be strong and confident! rawr Smile
    and be supportive of yourself and member as a whole ^_^

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm