Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True!

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True! Empty [KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True!

Post by t-panda Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:12 pm

[KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True! 15zmvlf

For all you We Got Married fans out there, you should know that Seo In Young is a HUGE fan of Big Bang! On one of the episodes (the 23rd one, I believe), she did all she could to get her husband Crown J to leave her alone in Big Bang's waiting room, but that obviously never happened since jealous husband Crown J kept bringing up her age and TOP kept laughing at her album cover. But now I suppose her dream came true; she co-hosted KBS Music Bank with Big Bang members TOP and G-Dragon! Look at her face, she's deliriously happy. I totally understand her feelings, I'd be just as happy if I was standing in between G-Dragon and TOP too.

Credit: Deflate @ Fresh Melodi
    Picture credit: Shenyuepop
    sky.
    Instruments

Number of posts : 34
    Warning :
    [KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-19

[KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True! Empty Re: [KRN] Seo In Young's Dream Come True!

Post by sky. Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:48 pm

hahaha i totally laugh when i saw that!
    i thought how cute it was lol xD

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm