Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KRN] Micky YooChun back again to make Park Myung Soo laugh

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] Micky YooChun back again to make Park Myung Soo laugh Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Micky YooChun back again to make Park Myung Soo laugh Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Micky YooChun back again to make Park Myung Soo laugh Empty [KRN] Micky YooChun back again to make Park Myung Soo laugh

Post by Raine Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:59 pm

Micky YooChun back again to make Park Myung Soo laugh
    Wednesday October 8, 2008 Korea

[KRN] Micky YooChun back again to make Park Myung Soo laugh SD

After his last attempt last February to make Park Myung Soo laugh, Micky YooChun is back to the challenge on ‘Happy Together’.

This episode of ‘Happy Together Season 3′ which is set to be aired on 9th October on KBS 2TV.

Micky said, “After the last time on the show, I have been troubled. The fans used to be waving red balloons and photo panels during our performances. After doing the section ‘Make Park Myung Soo laugh’, the panels that fans carry changed to become those with me in the funny makeup during the show.”

He continued to confess, “It is already if they wave those panels during our dance songs. But when we are singing ballads, and I see those panels it gets so hard for me to build up the sentimental atmosphere for the songs.”

“After all the humiliating makeup that I put on, but still cannot make Park Myung Soo laugh, the shock came to me as even greater. I shall make Park Myung Soo laugh this time.”

source: kbites

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 pm