Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KRN] Sohee Cameos for 'That Person Is Coming' Sitcom

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Sohee Cameos for 'That Person Is Coming' Sitcom Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Sohee Cameos for 'That Person Is Coming' Sitcom Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Sohee Cameos for 'That Person Is Coming' Sitcom Empty [KRN] Sohee Cameos for 'That Person Is Coming' Sitcom

Post by t-panda Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:04 pm

[KRN] Sohee Cameos for 'That Person Is Coming' Sitcom 15hbxxs

The sight of Wonder Girls maknae member Ahn So Hee appearing at the filming area for MBC “That Person is Coming” sitcom attracted lots of fans who gathered around and watched in anticipation at her first sitcom cameo.

Lee Jae Young (Jung Jae Yong) asks his twin sister Jae Suk to set up a ’sogeting’ (set-up date) with Wonder Girls’ So Hee because she’s his ideal type. But Jae Suk goes on to arrange a ’sogeting’ for him with her friend Mal Hee (Ahn So Hee) who looks like So Hee instead (So Hee doesn’t play herself).

The filming took place at a coffee joint and Jung Jae Yong was really waiting nervously for So Hee to appear for filming like a real date. He expressed, “The weather might be hot and filming was likely to be tough, but those watching gave me lots of encouragement and support. So Hee appearance today will give me even more strength (energy). This will be a beautiful memory”.

So Hee expressed, “Although this was my first time appearing in a sitcom, Jae Yong oppa and the drama production staff took really good care of me. The job was completed successfully so please anticipate my performance.” So Hee’s cameo appearance will be shown in Episode 7 on 14th October.

source: wonderland

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:58 pm