Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KRN] Hwang Bo, "My Body's Secret Is Taekwondo"

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Hwang Bo, "My Body's Secret Is Taekwondo" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Hwang Bo, "My Body's Secret Is Taekwondo" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Hwang Bo, "My Body's Secret Is Taekwondo" Empty [KRN] Hwang Bo, "My Body's Secret Is Taekwondo"

Post by t-panda Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:05 pm

[KRN] Hwang Bo, "My Body's Secret Is Taekwondo" 713hif
    Standing at 165 cm and weighing 46 kg, Hwang Bo's frame is firm.

She says that the secret for her body is to drink lots of water and walk a lot. She doesn't go for full body massages or practices a strict fitness routine for maintaining herself. In fact her secret method is one that is not well known to most people, Taekwondo.

Hwang Bo is currently a 3rd Dan black belt holder in Taekwondo, and the only thing preventing her from getting her 4th Dan (which would enable her to become a Taekwondo trainer) is her busy schedule.

She said that had she not become a celebrity, she would have become a Taekwondo trainer. She also added that she enjoys sports which involve swift movements such as badminton, basketball and swimming. Lately, she has also been going for walks with her mother around her house, each session lasting about one and a half hours. Another health tip that she recommended is mountain climbing as it is a method for strengthening leg muscles as well as a way to help control one's breathing when singing.

Hwang Bo is also well known for taking good care of herself. She watches her calories carefully and once she feels full, she sets her spoon down. Even when watching TV, she does not keep still and does movements with her body. She says that although she doesn't have a fantastic body, she does put in a lot of effort.

source: allseouldout
    credit: Empas News + Star News

----------------

Maybe I should start taking Taekwondo then... but then I'd be afraid to break something. XD She's soooo pretty! Too pretty! D; She's the one partnered with Hyunjoong in We Got Married right? Pwaha, I love that show.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:52 pm