Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females Empty [KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females

Post by t-panda Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:09 pm

[KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females T9w8zk
    So Hee who has been promoting “Nobody” with the Wonder Girls was the top choice among female voters for having a babyface (best) to be envied.

In a poll done by www.jkplastic.com over a period of 3 months between July to September 2008 with 2,150 voters (1,526 by street interviews, 624 through internet), the most enviable babyface accolade went to Ahn So Hee of the Wonder Girls who got an overwhelming 1,118 votes (52%) over the rest.

In second place was actress Moon Geun Young who had 365 votes (17%), Go Ara was next with 236 votes (11%), figure skater Kim Yu-Na was fourth with 172 votes (8%) while the rest of the competition got 126 votes (12%).

The most enviable babyface for the 20s age bracket was Lim Soo Jung, Choi Kang Hee for the 30s and Hwang Shin Hye for the 40s. Han Ji Min, Kim Tae Hee and Jang Nara were also among the choices from the poll.

The most common traits among the enviable babyfaces were having a small face, healthy looking skin which made them look 5 - 6 years younger.

source: wonderland

--------------------

Srsly man, I wish I was as cute as Sohee. Well, at least I wish I had Sohee's big fat cheeks, LOL. She's really cute! (But she will never be hot. Sorry XD) How can she have such chubby cheeks if she's so skinny? Haha. But her baby face is too adorable, fosrsly.
    smiley_donutXD
    Fresh

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :
    [KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-18

[KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females Empty Re: [KRN] So Hee’s Babyface Most Envied by Females

Post by smiley_donutXD Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:55 pm

woah
    sohee got over 1,000 votes...
    i wish that i were her XDD

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 pm