Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E Empty [HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E

Post by Raine Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:52 pm

Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E
    Thursday, October 9, 2008 Hong Kong

[HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E D2a53a2075adc02190902862a1ea6d58
    [HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E 7ef11eca3c17187fc61f3ab57364b391

Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E

Since the Edison sex scandal, the image of Twins have been affected because of Gillian (Ah Gill). She hasn't been out in the public eye for a while and Charlene (Ah Sa) has been busy coping on her own. There has been reports that Twins would be back together next year. At the same time, the girl band S.H.E was reportedly said on (FM S.H.E) that "Twins have disappeared and they don't exist any more. We can only remember them." As a result, Twins fans were furious about the comment and they demand an apology from S.H.E.

The Taiwanese media wanted to clarify that report. Although S.H.E hasn't replied directly, a spokesperson speaking on their behalf of the company replied "It was from the news that they knew about the disband of Twins. If that is not true, let's hope we can see Twins new record again soon."

Source:MingPao
    Translator:dragon888@AVN/AEU
    sky.
    Instruments

Number of posts : 34
    Warning :
    [HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-19

[HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E Empty Re: [HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E

Post by sky. Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:57 pm

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY! it's not like S.H.E. is better then Twins anyways <_<
    those stuck up <_<
    t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E Empty Re: [HK] Twins fans demand an apology from S.H.E

Post by t-panda Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:11 pm

I'm not that big of a Twins fan. They're kind of annoying to me. I much prefer SHE. But still... to say that they don't "exist" anymore... well, they could always come back. I don't know, it just doesn't seem like a very nice statement to me.
    smiley_donutXD
    Fresh

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

Post by smiley_donutXD Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:47 pm

-__________-
    it doesn't really bother me though...
    but it's still kinda mean for them to say that twins don't exist anymore...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:50 pm