Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KRN] Big Bang to release title song ‘Number 1' online on 9th

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Big Bang to release title song ‘Number 1' online on 9th Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Big Bang to release title song ‘Number 1' online on 9th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Big Bang to release title song ‘Number 1' online on 9th Empty [KRN] Big Bang to release title song ‘Number 1' online on 9th

Post by t-panda Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:45 pm

[KRN] Big Bang to release title song ‘Number 1' online on 9th 1z2106e

Big Bang’s first Japanese album title song ‘Number 1′ is set to be released online on 9th October.

YG Entertainment said, “2 weeks in advance to the release of the album on 22nd, both the title song and the MV will be revealed. The song and MV will be revealed in Korea too seeing the great interests and response that fans have for Big Bang’s album.”

In fact is that on 3rd October, the song ‘Number 1′ was aired on a Japanese radio, the song was recorded and circulated online, causing what was said to be a music leakout.

‘Number 1′ which involved the participation of Sweden producing team ‘SilverRoom’ showcases a different music style of Big Bang and has received much interests from fans especially when it is recorded in English.

Big Bang will have their Japan concert from 28th October to 11th November and in mid-November they will be releasing another new album in Korea.

Credit: sookyeong.wp

------------------------

IS TODAY THE NINTH?! IT IS THE NINTH!!! OMGSH! I WANT TO DOWNLOAD THIS! OMGSH~ I want a HQ version though. I'm tired of listening to the static in the radio version. And I really didn't think that since it was played on the radio, it still meant it was leaked. Uh oh. That's not good. /: But yeah. I don't blame the J-VIPz to NOT record it. Pwaha. I want their CD so bad. I've even marked it on my calendar. The "Number 1" album will be out on October 22nd! Sigh. I wish I could order it!! ><;

OH MY GOSH, THEY'RE RELEASING ANOTHER KOREAN ALBUM TOO!?! Holy GD, Big Bang srsly kills me. Jap album, then Korean album. I'm in love. 8D

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:42 pm