Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too Empty [KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too

Post by Raine Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:11 pm

Taiwan is in love with SHINee too
    Friday October 10, 2008 Korea

[KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too 9f3883fc756b08c3d425e73ea0c3a1b0

SHINee released their first album ‘Love like oxygen’ in Taiwan on 25th September. And with the title song ‘Love Like Oxygen’, they were at the #2 positions on G-Music, ‘Five Music’, Hit FM Asia Chart, surpassing artistes like Namie Amuro and Ayumi Hamazaki.

SHINee has done better than expected to have achieved the #2 positions on the various music charts. And SM Entertainment said, “We also didn’t expect it. They have been popular in Taiwan ever since their debut. We see that they will be able to achieve even better results in the future.”

source: kbites
    t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too Empty Re: [KRN] Taiwan is in love with SHINee too

Post by t-panda Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:12 pm

Oh wow! That's such a great achievement for a new group like SHINee. They've already accomplished so much! I'm proud of them ^^; Although I'm not that found of "Love Like Oxygen" (my favorite song is "Romantic" off the album) it is performed very well by the boys.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 pm