Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release Empty [KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release

Post by Raine Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:31 pm

Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release
    Thursday October 16, 2008 Korea

[KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release F_20081016173m_f56a151

Rain has hit the #1 spot on Bugs music chart with his comeback.

‘Love Story’ off his new 5th album was released online on 16th October, and the song rose up to #1 spot on the chart on the same day.

While Son DamBi rose up 5 positions on the chart at #6. And Big Bang’s Japan-released English single ‘Number 1′ was at #8 position.

Apart from that, singer Britney Spears‘ new single ‘Womanizer’ was at #48, rising up 55 positions on the 103 positions on the chart.

source: kbites
    t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release Empty Re: [KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release

Post by t-panda Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:48 pm

lol, he's cute in that picture. ><
    and i lovelovelovelovelove love story. although I srsly did not understand the video, LOL.

BIG BANG AT NUMBER 8?! HOMG<333
    lulz, I'm proud of both of them ^___^

The small Britney side note was kind of random, LOL.
    supermabel
    supermabel
    Instruments

Number of posts : 99
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release Empty Re: [KRN] Rain ‘Love Story’ #1 on the day of release

Post by supermabel Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:42 pm

LMFAOOO britney spears?!
    omomomomomgggoshhh, i just fregggin LOVE LOVE STORY LOL.
    best ballad ive hearddd in ages Razz
    ahhhh ahmazing LOLS cept .. the story is kind of confusing O_O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:47 am