Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
sand.dollar
Raine
6 posters

[KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV Empty [KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV

Post by Raine Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:02 pm

DBSK pimps it up for new MV
    Friday October 30, 2008 Korea

[KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV Dbsk2_20081031_seoulbeats

[KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV Dbsk1_20081031_seoulbeats

Cassiopeians all over the world are having a major tizz right now.

Pictures from the set of Dong Bang Shin Ki’s latest music video were spreading like wildfire all over the interwebs. The yet unnamed video featured a lot of sleek looking props like a black Aston Martin Vanquish and the trendy M Hotel.

The boys are nowhere to be found in any of these pics (except for the one below where a person that sort of resembles Xiah Junsu is about to get in the car) but that’s all good.

No official word yet on what song would follow up “Mirotic” but there is already a buzz that this new music video is for the song “Wrong Number”. This is the second track from their new album that features Hero JaeJoong rapping for the first time

source: seoulbeaats
    sand.dollar
    sand.dollar
    Instruments

Number of posts : 69
    Warning :
    [KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-18

[KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV Empty Re: [KRN] DBSK pimps it up for new MV

Post by sand.dollar Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:12 pm

OMFG!!! I think I'm gonna die now!! I cannot wait till this MV is out! Hopefully, it's going to be for Wrong Number! I will die if it is, ^^!!!
    xallized
    xallized
    Instruments

Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Post by xallized Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:33 am

I cannot wait for the MV just to see how its like
    but the song choice .. errrr I dunno
    Its their cheesiest song to date and I wonder why they chose it
    "You've got the wrong number so don't call me no more.." o.O
    Hiyorin
    Hiyorin
    Instruments

Number of posts : 52
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Hiyorin Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:20 am

wrong number~ omg im so hyped up for the mv x3
    ahhh jaejoong's rap is so.....sexy~
    t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-17

Post by t-panda Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:42 am

Why the heck do Korean stars have such NICE CARS in their MVs?!
    Like Big Bang's A Fool's Only Tears.. that yellow car was hella fine. (and so were those boys, LOL)

And here's TVXQ with those Vanquishes. This makes me wish I was a Korean celebrity. HAHA.
    ImPuLsE
    ImPuLsE
    Fresh

Number of posts : 18
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-02

Post by ImPuLsE Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:09 pm

that is one sexy.... car. rofl.

i hope it's an mv for one of the more upbeat songs. like hey don't bring me down, or are you a good girl.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:45 pm