Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap Empty [KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap

Post by Raine Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap
    Sunday November 2, 2008 Korea

[KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap 20081102_crownj

Crown J, an LA born Korean rapper, has come a long way in his career from being Just another celebrity guest on "X Man" to one of the stars of "We Got Married."

Recently, Crown J was on Yoon Do Hyun's Love Letter where he entered the show with a performance of his new single "Fly Boy". During the performance he pulled out dollar bills with his face on it and threw them all over the stage.

After the performance, Yoon Do Hyun asked Crown J what was different about his style of hip hop and Crown J answered,
    "In America, the East is very critical of the raps, while the West is into the scary gangster feeling rap, but the style I am pursuing is the southern style of rap. The lyrics have a positive mindset and you will see that through the expression of my lyrics."

source: allkpop
    xallized
    xallized
    Instruments

Number of posts : 71
    Warning :
    [KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

[KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap Empty Re: [KRN] Crown J explains Different Styles of Rap

Post by xallized Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:04 pm

i LOVE his fly boy mini album
    this guy needs more recognition as a rapper/singer
    his songs are totally awesooooooooooome
    FLY BOY! A!!

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:46 am