Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type Empty [KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type

Post by Raine Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:32 pm

Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type
    Tuesday November 4, 2008 Korea

[KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type Kangin_20081104_seoulbeats

[KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type 1225684247677_1

[KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type 1225684010672_1

Kangin and his co-stars Chae Jung-ahn and Lee Yeon-hee gathered together on November 3 for the press conference of their movie “Simple Manhwa“. Only one missing is Yoo Ji-tae who is currently in Japan.

Based on a popular internet manhwa (Korean version of manga or comics), the film tackles relationships between an older man and a feisty young woman (Yoo Ji-tae and Lee Yeon Hee) and an older woman with a younger man (Chae Jung Ahn and Kangin).

In the conference, Kangin also revealed that like his character, he does not mind dating an older woman as long as she is pretty, wild, and knows how to take the lead.

source: seoulbeats
    Angel
    Angel
    Fresh

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :
    [KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

[KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type Empty Re: [KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type

Post by Angel Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:42 pm

XDDD LOL.
    I Love his smile. I agree with him age doesnt matter.
    Super Gal
    Super Gal

Number of posts : 1
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-08

[KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type Empty Re: [KRN] Kangin Reveales his Ideal Type

Post by Super Gal Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:18 am

Man, lucky guy...he's got to touch that arse *jelous* LOL
    geek
    Bento_box
    Fresh

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-08

Post by Bento_box Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:54 am

Lol, I saw the trailer to this movie, thanks to a certain sister Wink

It looks like a good movie to be honest and I'll check it out if I can. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content