Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized Empty [KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized

Post by t-panda Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:18 pm

[KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized 5516iv

First Article:
    Big Bang member TOP (21) was admitted to Seoul HeukSeokDong Central Hospital on 5th November at 1pm in the afternoon.

It was said that it was due to overwork and exhaustion and TOP has been told to rest in the hospital.

5th November is also the day that Big Bang releases their 2nd official album ‘Remember’, they have been busy practising with the preparation for their comeback right after their Japanese concert performances throughout the whole of October.

A representative from YG Entertainment said at the hospital, “The situation is not very serious, hence their comeback performance on the 8th will still take place.”

Some say it was due to suicidal thoughts...
    There has been a lot of wondering by fans on TOP’s elder sister Choi Hye Yoon’s minihompy if Big Bang TOP’s admission into the hospital on 5th November was due to suicidal thoughts.

Media has also speculated about this possibility since it was discovered that TOP has taken a month’s worth of medicine on 5th November in his Seoul MaPoGoo HapJungDong home. And frantic fans have went on to TOP’s sister’s minihompy asking if TOP’s ’suicidal thoughts’ were true.

What YG Entertainment has to say:
    A representative of YG Entertainment said, “TOP was already down with flu on 5th November, and he was working overnight until 4am in the morning doing recording. Furthermore on his birthday on the 4th, he went out drinking even though he usually cannot hold his liquor well. And after all this, he went home after after feeling fatigue and took medicine. His body couldn’t take the stress as he didn’t have the time to sleep and rest enough, and was admitted into the hospital.”

Credit: Sookyeong@wordpress
    -------------------

They are seriously overworking these boys. They're still young, what's with all the pressure?! They JUST released their Japanese album with a MV... now another full album and new MV? What the heck? I love how they're making more music with fresher songs and stuff... but enough is enough, man. They're not getting any rest at all. Plus their comeback is this weekend, and the end of the year award ceremonies are coming up. And they're scheduled for a US tour next year. TOP, I think, has the most pressure. Everyone expects him to be thin and built and stuff just because he was chunky as a kid... and he's the oldest out of Big Bang so he's expected to be... more experienced? Yeah. It kills me to see my favorite group like this. They need a vacation or something, ASAP. Before another one of them ends up in the hospital.

And this is TOP's second time! ><;
    xallized
    xallized
    Instruments

Number of posts : 71
    Warning :
    [KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

[KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized Empty Re: [KRN] Big Bang's TOP Hospitalized

Post by xallized Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:45 pm

If he were to return to his chubby self, I wouldn't mind
    its much better for him cause he looked kind of like an addict when he was thin for some reason.. Haha Maybe its cause he has strong features but yeah as long as he's not obese, I hope VIP's would understand

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:27 pm