Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KRN] Lee Moon Sae, "I like this remake of Red Sunset the most"

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Lee Moon Sae, "I like this remake of Red Sunset the most" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Lee Moon Sae, "I like this remake of Red Sunset the most" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Lee Moon Sae, "I like this remake of Red Sunset the most" Empty [KRN] Lee Moon Sae, "I like this remake of Red Sunset the most"

Post by t-panda Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:23 am

[KRN] Lee Moon Sae, "I like this remake of Red Sunset the most" 1zwgqxj

Big Bang’s 2nd full length album title song ‘Red Sunset’ has gotten praises from the original singer Lee Moon Sae.

Lee Moon Sae said recently, “A new arrangement has been given to the melody of the song ‘Red Sunset’ and refining it. And this is by far, the version of ‘Red Sunset’ that I like most.”

The song ‘Red Sunset’ was included in Lee Moon Sae’s 5th album in 1988. Composed by late Lee Yeong Hoon, the song have been remade by many singers like Maya, ShinHwa, YuriSangja, M.C. The Max and Bubble Sisters etc.

While other singers have remade the song directly, Big Bang had interpret the song differently, doing sampling and giving the song a rebirth into an entirely different song.

Meanwhile, their 2nd album ‘Remember’ is moving up various music charts quickly in just days after its official release.

Credit: Sookyeong @ wordpress

-----

I LOVE THEIR NEW ALBUM. OMG. MY COPY COMES IN NOVEMBER 14TH. OH, THE JOY. Anyways- Red Sunset is truly a great song! (for those who haven't heard it, download link is available in Deflate's Banglist under Illegal Melodi, track number 3) I really liked the MV as well. The part with the little boy on the beach made me cry. I love how they themed it around the oil spill in South Korea. They never cease to amaze me.

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:31 pm