Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend?

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend? Empty [KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend?

Post by t-panda Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:27 am

[KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend? 29gfk07

Super Junior HanKyung has came out to clear the rumour of his relationship with famous Chinese actress Liu YiFei.

A photo which captured HanKyung and Liu YiFei was published on China’s daily newpaper forum (yule.com.cn) on 5th November, with the content to the photo as “HanKyung and Liu YiFei met up 1 year ago, and has developed feelings for each other over this period of time. They are right now in a relationship.”

A SM Entertainment representative then came out to say, “The woman in the photo is not Liu YiFei. She is the actress who is currently filming together with HanKyung in his upcoming Chinese drama “Youth Stage” Hwang Yi. The actors and the staff to the drama have went out together for a meal, and the photo was taken of them when they had finished the meal and exiting the restaurant, making it look like HanKyung was on a date.”

Credit: Sookyeong @ wordpress
    xallized
    xallized
    Instruments

Number of posts : 71
    Warning :
    [KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

[KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend? Empty Re: [KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend?

Post by xallized Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Good for him..haha
    I once talked to this girl on MSN who apparently was really close to him
    Being a fan of SuJu, I didn't really believe her about him smoking and uh all that.. but now I guess I do haha
    Angel
    Angel
    Fresh

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

[KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend? Empty Re: [KRN] SuJu HanKyung and his rumoured girlfriend?

Post by Angel Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:15 am

^ WEll I still dont know why there was no smoke from the ciggarett.

I will be glad if he dates. But right now he is rumored with three girls. LOL

But I want my fav member to get a girlfriend. Teukie<<333
    However, he should get one that loves him not cheat on him like his ex.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    kawaki
    kawaki
    Rhythm

Number of posts : 122
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by kawaki Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:38 pm

The Chinese media loves creating rumors. -___- Seriously, I think you can only believe a third of what they say.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content