Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KRA] Big Bang's Seungri to start solo activities

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRA] Big Bang's Seungri to start solo activities Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRA] Big Bang's Seungri to start solo activities Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRA] Big Bang's Seungri to start solo activities Empty [KRA] Big Bang's Seungri to start solo activities

Post by t-panda Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:20 am

[KRA] Big Bang's Seungri to start solo activities 16jggnt

On the 23rd, Big Bang’s management company YG Entertainment announced that “Big Bang will continue its promotional activities for ‘Sunset Glow’ until the end of the year, at which point Seungri will begin his solo activities with ‘Strong Baby’ from the group’s second album,” adding that “through his solo activities, fans will be able to see a more provocative and mature Seungri that they’ve seen before, and not just Big Bang’s maknae.”

‘Strong Baby’ is a new pop-style dance song written by G-Dragon in collaboration with Bae Jillyeol, the composer of Bi’s ‘Rainism,’ and is Seungri’s first solo song in more than two years, following ‘The Next Day’ from Big Bang’s third single album, released in 2006.

As soon as his solo schedule was decided on in November, Seungri began preparing, creating the choreography for the song himself and working to sculpt his body through training and managed eating. Recently, he finished recording the music video along with G-Dragon.

YG says, “Seungri’s solo activities will follow upon G-Dragon’s producing, Taeyang’s solo album, Daesung’s trot single and TOP’s collaborations with Gumi and Uhm Jung Hwa in showing the musical abilities of the each individual member of the group,” adding that fans “can expect a particular level of preparedness from Seungri.”

Seungri’s first solo performance is scheduled to occur on SBS’s ‘Gayo Daejeon’ on the 29th, along with a piano battle between Big Bang's Taeyang and Dong Bang Shin Ki's Junsu. There will also be a Wonder Boys 2 stage - but Seungri's appearance in Wonder Boys is not confirmed.

credits to: bigbangfansite & halcyon_morn

----

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - Who's excited? ME. Very Happy Enough said, lol. I'll probably break my keyboard to show my enthusiasm... only seven more days until the performance! I can't wait to see my baby Ri's choreography Very Happy My fangirl heart will die a happy life, keke.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:56 am