Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero Empty [KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero

Post by t-panda Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 pm

[KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero 2qibr51

Big Bang GDragon’s Numero photoshoots were recently released.

The photoshoot showcased the bold fashion style of GDragon and just the makeup and the hair for the photoshoot took about 6 hours to complete.

One of the photos that were revealed featured GDragon in a outfit that combines both elements of femininity and masculinity also caused much interests amongst netizens.

[KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero Hwiloi

credit: sookyeong @ wordpress

-----------------------------

Hahaha, I don't know about you guys, but my heart seriously stopped when I saw these pictures. I mean, I came home from school with my face like this -- No -- and then I saw these pictures which immediately turned my face into this -- Razz -- Doesn't he look SO HOT? He's still really skinny though. Poor Kwon Leada needs to eat some more. But he's gotten sooo buff! Oh my. He's going to kill all VIPs out there. Also, I guess the new thing is to take photoshoots half naked since GD did it and so did DBSK. Keke.
    jingyo
    Fresh

Number of posts : 7
    Warning :
    [KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

[KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero Empty Re: [KRN] G-Dragon Does Numero

Post by jingyo Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:10 pm

oh my gawd this is so hot!!!!LOLO!L!!
    esp the 2nd pic
    looks like a girl shirt though haha but he makes it hot!
    djfgkghr omfg LOL i can say that all day! LOL

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:05 am