Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
t-panda
koreangurl2626
6 posters

[random]i need to rant. right now.

koreangurl2626
    Fresh

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :
    [random]i need to rant. right now. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[random]i need to rant. right now. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[random]i need to rant. right now. Empty [random]i need to rant. right now.

Post by koreangurl2626 Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:36 pm

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    FIRST OFF, my life sucks. no joke. im fugly, everyone thinks im annoying, i cant get rid of my boyfriend, my crush is flirting like hell with this tall blonde slut, my hair isnt working, im sucking at math, my mom is mad at me, my sister is annoying, my friends are ignoring me, blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I AM SO SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!
    plus, i have no life. seriously. i have nothing to do friday nights, which sucks, and once again, im fugly.
    nothing goes right for me anymore...i used to be the perfect little asian girl, and now...well, now, im the weird smart asian girl who sucks at math.
    AISH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    i cant wait for highschool...

okay. *nods* there might be more coming...
    t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [random]i need to rant. right now. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[random]i need to rant. right now. Right_bar_bleue

[random]i need to rant. right now. Empty Re: [random]i need to rant. right now.

Post by t-panda Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:35 pm

LOL, sweetie, when you're actually IN high school, come back and tell me if you still want to be there. Because honestly? High school is hell. Believe me, I used to want to be in high school pretty badly too... now all I want to do is go back. [: But that's just me. I'm doing pretty okay now, haha. Freshman year was tough.

You are not ugly. -_- Don't even think that! Everyone is beautiful, okay? We are all equally beautiful. And looks aren't everything. I think I'm ugly, but when I wear a really cute outfit, I think I look kind of decent. XD So go wear a cute outfit! And math really isn't hard. I used to be really bad at math as well, but I got some extra help, now I'm maintaining an A in math. If you want, I could help you, I suppose. I'm not that great either.

As for your boyfriend, if you don't like him, break up with him. There's no reason to go out with him if you like someone else. And your friends probably aren't ignoring you; they're probably just busy.

I don't go out on Friday nights either >>; You're not alone!

Pwaha, hope my lame attempt to cheer you up worked ^^;
    Anxiety
    Instruments

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by Anxiety Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:41 am

High schools are never fun. I was mostly confused and depressed x_x
    and noone is ugly babe. Just look at me *shows ma ugly face* but i dont feel ugly i just feel ok! cos i know beauty isnt everything Wink
    and i have zero social life.. i go to work then come home and next day same routine. hahahaha
    and just tell yr bf to piss off or make me angry xDD and about friends? well they might be busy or if u think they are ignoring u then fcuk them too! they aint good friends then !!

my views are bit crazy hahahaha so sorie if i didnot help u at all.
    but try cheering up. if life doesnt go your way then let it be.
    dont stress too much otherwise u will get wrinkles Razz
    koreangurl2626
    Fresh

Number of posts : 19
    Warning :

Post by koreangurl2626 Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:39 pm

thanks guys. i feel better...
    hey deflate help me out on math will ya lmfao.
    xallized
    xallized
    Instruments

Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Post by xallized Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:57 pm

I'm fugly - No, you're not. Just fix yourself up a bit more and have some confidence yo!

everyone thinks im annoying - Lol. Not everyone! In High School, there were times when I would think that way. I thought some people hate me or something but I guess I just haven't been interacting with them much.

i cant get rid of my boyfriend, - Dear, you're lucky to have a boyfriend I'm telling you! There are some desperate ones wishing to have one but can't get any.

my crush is flirting like hell with this tall blonde slut - Give him up. There are lots of guys out there.... and I'm not just telling this to you to make you feel better. Lol. There are lots of fish in the sea just waiting to be caught..

my hair isnt working - lol! what do you mean?

im sucking at math - neither is 75% of this world's population! lol. just make sure you pass math.. you don't need them in the real world anyway.. but it develops your analytical ability so try dealing with it anyway

my mom is mad at me - your mom's anger will go away.. parents can't keep getting angry at their kids i'm telling you..

my sister is annoying - lock your room and know when she goes out...

my friends are ignoring me - there may be a good reason why, so talk to them.. if they're real friends, they'd try and solve it with you

plus, i have no life. seriously. i have nothing to do friday nights, which sucks - lol.. you're still young my dear.. plus, i don't think its that bad having nothing to do on friday nights.. i prefer being at home than fooling around somewhere really.. cause when you do go out a few times, you keep wanting to be out there .. and its not good for your wallet XDDD

nothing goes right for me anymore...i used to be the perfect little asian girl, and now...well, now, im the weird smart asian girl who sucks at math.
    AISH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    i cant wait for highschool...

okay. *nods* there might be more coming...

lol .. once again, you're still young..
    you're still in junior high, right?
    there's still a looooooooooong road you have to go through
    also, try being optimistic.
    there's really a solution to everything
    always think about that
    life doesn't end when you suck at math
    or when some people's angry at you
    just study more and compromise..
    life's awesome when you're trying to enjoy it ^^
    dtp25
    Instruments

Number of posts : 73
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by dtp25 Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:12 am

the funny absolutely retarded thing about high school is you hate it when youre in it, but when its about to end youre going to miss it Sad you know, miss being around everyone you despise Razz

haha what im waiting for is uni. ^^

oh honey, at least you have a bf =="
    alwaiis_u
    alwaiis_u
    Harmony

Number of posts : 366
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by alwaiis_u Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:17 pm

wow ~ you actually want to be in HS
    eek! i hate High School...however i do admitt that i
    miss my carefree life & friends

now everything is so complicate & ugly for me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:18 am