Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Raine
forgotten.
xallized
Anxiety
sand.dollar
Hazy
10 posters

Don't Be Scared.

Hazy
    Admin

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :
    Don't Be Scared. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Don't Be Scared. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-14

Don't Be Scared. Empty Don't Be Scared.

Post by Hazy Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:47 pm

There are some staff members that are not a fan of Seo Nyeo Shi Dae, but that doesn't mean that they can't be fair. I'll make sure that they will be fair with who ever it is that they don't like. I have to make this post because of one of the thing I put in the rules thread. I just want you to know that this forum is vocal, everybody is vocal and are respected by one another. In order for it to work, as founder I have to start. So please do follow and express your opinions in a respectful manner. Don't be scared and think that this place is anti-snsd because some of us here might is one but if they're here then that means they're civil. They understand the situation and the decision they chose. What am I blabbing about? Well just voiced out your opinion, it doesn't matter who you like or dislike, who they like or who they dislike.

Why do this admin always rant? I don't know to be honest. Of course, I'll be honest with you. I don't dream big, I don't really care about members. I do want this forum to progress and so do the other admins but the main point is to get everyone depression out. I had a theory that we're all online just to relieve stress and enjoy our fandoms not stress even more over some childish stuff ^^. So big or small, I made this for everyone to enjoy the close knit of online family. That we can all get along with different opinions. Go and kill each other using big words and long essays, I better not see a bashing in there though!

Hahahaha I'm a sarcastic, perverted and a satirical admin. Whatever you said won't effect me because If I don't want to talk to you or change my view, I'll just ignore. I hope you do the same too if you found someone who's annoying you instead of wasting your time arguing back. Remember "If they don't like it, no matter what you say, they will still hate it." It's hard to change one's opinion, so if you can't get the point across then just stop and retreat. Don't be afraid to admit defeat. It just shows the mature side our ourselves more that's all.

Anyone of the staff want to add something? Or members?
    sand.dollar
    sand.dollar
    Instruments

Number of posts : 69
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-18

Don't Be Scared. Empty Re: Don't Be Scared.

Post by sand.dollar Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:17 am

^Agreed with Hazy 100%.

I'm the more non-vocal moderator here but honestly, I respect all people's opinions. All members can freely speak their minds as long as respect is shown. However, bashing another member for different views will not be tolerated and that will be heavily moderated...ohhh I just rhymed, lol.

Speak your mind, respect each other, have fun!

P.S. The staff is actually very laid back as if you all couldn't tell by now, haha. None of us will bite unless there's a reason too, =P.

Did I scare off people already?? *hides*
    Anxiety
    Instruments

Number of posts : 66
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by Anxiety Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:12 am

well i hate SNSD but that doesnt mean i hate people who like SNSD.

and whenever someone tries to offende you or your fav. artists, i prefer the other person to always come back with strong reasons to defend themselves. You maynot be able to change one's views on something or someone but its always nice to know other people's persective on it.

haha

Last edited by Anxiety on Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    xallized
    xallized
    Instruments

Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Post by xallized Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:50 am

Wohoo! You rock Hazy! Fresh Meloddi rocks!

I want to say something more but since I wish for more fun in the forum with lotsa more members, I don't wanna scare potential members away with my reply.. Haha.
    *thinks for awhile* Okay fine.. Haha. I give up but I'll post the less harsher version.

I did not really want to add in the number of members claiming to not like SNSD in here because well, it might not be a good impression for the forum and even if Hazy does not care about the member count and activity, I do because I want the forum to succeed and definitely, not forgotten. More members means more activity and post count, right? More buzz. More debates. It can't be just us here cause when we all know each other like family, its a possibility that we might be a bit biased to one other.

However, I thought. After reading all the posts here, for a member to join and be active in a vocal forum like this -- he/she must have some kind of level of maturity to decide and jump on a deal like that, right? We may be young and there may be a lot of things that we have to learn but its for a fact that we're not kids anymore. So, the heck with it. I'm sure it'll be really cool in here for long and the forum's content itself is enough to sell the forum.

From my posts here in this board, I guess you all could have guessed that I care too much about what I should not care about. Haha. I'm just really.. vocal I guess. Kind of.
    forgotten.
    forgotten.
    Melody

Number of posts : 259
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-24

Post by forgotten. Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:36 am

I have this friend who, earlier, hated SNSD, like me. And we were happy...

And then, one day, she went online and told me that she had recently became a fan of the group. She said she was proud to be one and that she loved them! Well, I said that it was alright. And I still loved her... but I'm an anti and he won't be able to change that. She said that she wanted to try.

Err... fat chance.

Anyway, the conclusion to our conversation was me asking her not to root for TaeSu. Ehhh... let's just say that... she's a SNSD fan. And yeah... my messenger signed out unexpectedly. >.<

We were arguing that night... but not fighting. lol. We were just exchanging thoughts and hoping that the other would change her mind.

Err... this is way off topic, neh?

O_o I really like this forum. Trust me when I say that I like this forum coz I have never posted this much in anywhere else. I'm not really into big population or that the Admins will do anything to make others join. I think that what Hazy wants and how she does thing for those things she wants Fresh Melodi to have is just perfect. For example, this thread is really good. lol. Thanks for this forum! And the Layout and Banner is really pretty!
    Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by Raine Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:33 pm

I have some friends that likes SNSD and I get along find with them. Smile Even though I don't like SNSD doesn't mean I will be mean to you. I'm a reasonable person. Even though I don't interact with members that quite often, due to the many things I have to do, but I hope that you know I'm not scary and I don't bite. I'm just honest and a bit hyper at times. Please don't hesitate to voice your opinions. The staff and members will respect you. Smile

Hahahaha I'm a sarcastic, perverted and a satirical admin.

jeh you are . lol. but i still love you.
    Lena
    Lena
    Admin

Number of posts : 231
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by Lena Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:59 am

Whatever if you girls want to be as nice & peaceful as you want then don't count on me. I'll be as vocal as I want & I'll scare whoever I want.
    If you like SNSD i'll kick you out Razz

SIKE JUST KIDDING!! Very Happy XD

Even though I don't like SNSD as well that doesn't mean I'm gonna be as immature as some of their fans if you like them, you like them. I don't care. That's your business...
    My business is to make sure you follow the rules..well make sure EVERYONE follows the rules.
    If you are gonna be disrespectful to others for liking & disliking an artist then I will warn you. If you do it again well let's just hope I'm in a good mood when you do it again because if I'm not then I won't give you a second chance I'll ban you with a quickness.
    Respecting each other's opinion is a VERY important rule & I will like it if everyone follows it.

That's one of the reason I love Fresh Melodi then the "big S" because as we all most likely experience the bias-ness on the big "s" that alot of you all came here so you can be able to voice your opinion freely without being attacked. So if anyone attacks someone else for voicing their opinion be it pro or negative. I will warn you.

RESPECT IS KEY!!

So to SNSD fans that lurk around here. Do not worry, just because some of the members & staff members are not a fan of your girls does not mean you can't post here. YOU CAN. Just learn to respect those that do not like your girls & everything would be cool.

To EVERYONE ELSE: This board is indeed a very vocal board. Say what you want to say just do NOT cross the line.
    day_dreamer
    Instruments

Number of posts : 39
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-25

Post by day_dreamer Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:44 am

I'm liking this forum more than the Ass forum right now. There's this one particular mod I'm not very fond of in that Forum. you know, the one who has the names of two members of DBSK combined? Urgh.

Anyway~

The Mods here are laid back and relax kind of persons (as far as I'm concern right now). Hehe. Good job, everyone!
    vendetta.
    vendetta.
    Fresh

Number of posts : 25
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by vendetta. Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:46 pm

I like laid back people who are okay with voicing their opinions and not getting beef from people who feel that their "artists" are being bashed. HELLO, EARTH TO THE PEOPLE, THE ARTISTS DO NOT BELONG TO YOU. But whatever, they can get their panties stuck in a wad while we can live happily ever after and not care.

There's always a lot of biased-assed people at *coughcough* And they just can't handle other people's opinions so it's like they got to step up to the plate and be the "defenders" when in fact it's only making them look stupid and plain sad.

Hahahahaha I feel like the Lone Ranger for being a fan of SNSD but that's okay! I don't care if people hate them but I love the people that I do know (even if I haven't been here in aeons to post as much) and respect them for who they are and their decisions. Wow, I think that was a run-on sentence *dies*

P.S I love the new layout *falls*
    kawaki
    kawaki
    Rhythm

Number of posts : 122
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by kawaki Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:09 pm

I'm not an anti-SNSD fan, but I'm not a fan either...I suppose you'd call me indifferent, so I haven't really noticed any bias on soompi towards them, though my sister has told me that there are...I just find that the mods have 'favorites' and so the admins and that bothers me.

I like this forum so much more because it kind of reminds me of solid07 (RIP T____T), which was smaller and had more intelligent and chill people...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 pm