Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[JPN] Petition To Marry Manga Characters

xallized
    xallized
    Instruments

Number of posts : 71
    Warning :
    [JPN] Petition To Marry Manga Characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[JPN] Petition To Marry Manga Characters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

[JPN] Petition To Marry Manga Characters Empty [JPN] Petition To Marry Manga Characters

Post by xallized Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:30 am

A Japanese man has started a petition to allow humans to marry comic book characters. And no, it's not The Superficial Writer. Just kidding, it totally is.

"I am no longer interested in three dimensions. I would even like to become a resident of the two-dimensional world. However, that seems impossible with present-day technology. Therefore, at the very least, would it be possible to legally authorize marriage with a two-dimensional character?"

Amazingly, he's not the only one. In his campaign to collect a million signatures, he's run across several other nutjobs.

"For a long time I have only been able to fall in love with two-dimensional people and currently I have someone I really love," one person wrote. Even if she is fictional, it is still loving someone. I would like to have legal approval for this system at any cost."
    Wow, just wow. And also, WTF! I'm not sure if the character in the picture is the one of interest, but if it is, well, the dude's gay. Which will probably require some more legislation. Where do I sign?

Source: geekologie, yahoo news

Last edited by Deflate on Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title needed to have correct labelling ^^)
    Bento_box
    Fresh

Number of posts : 9
    Warning :
    [JPN] Petition To Marry Manga Characters Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[JPN] Petition To Marry Manga Characters Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-08

[JPN] Petition To Marry Manga Characters Empty Re: [JPN] Petition To Marry Manga Characters

Post by Bento_box Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:39 am

Would this bill they have in mind, constitute polygamy too? Since they may also want to marry the same character?

Manga characters anyhow are based on real people, these people are too lazy to find the diamonds in people and would rather take the easy route.

But they do draw them real good looking...

XD~