Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DISC] I am seriously so annoyed.

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [DISC] I am seriously so annoyed. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[DISC] I am seriously so annoyed. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[DISC] I am seriously so annoyed. Empty [DISC] I am seriously so annoyed.

Post by t-panda Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:04 am

I am seriously, honest to God, so freaking ANNOYED. I'm not even joking.

Okay, first of all- everyone should know by now that Obama is our president, right? Yeah, well, to be totally and completely honest... I don't give a FCK about who's our president. Because to me, we're screwed either way.

So after the election, while everyone is watching it and I'm not... my friend goes up to me and starts lecturing me about not watching the election and not caring and how unpatriotic I am.

So I change the subject by telling him about Big Bang's new album.

So then he goes and says, "Not trying to be a prick, but you are seriously materialistic and I'm starting to get sick of it."

Okay, I know I was being shallow. But here are my thoughts- WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. By the time we're able to vote- this would all be over! I'd rather be concerned about a cause that I CAN help rather than waste my time being concerned about something that I can't help. We're underage; we can't help that the US is slipping into another depression. We can't do anything about it except for saving money.

But that's about it.

So who the h-ll is he to tell me that I'm being materialistic? I'm a teenager. Yes, I'm concerned about my country. But I have other things to be worried about as well! Yes, I know the depression will affect me somehow and YES, I realize that our new president could take the country down the failure or the success route.

But honestly, we can't do jack about it. It's final. Nobody listens to you unless you're allowed to vote.
    (Voting is BS, imo.)

Yeah, my little rant for the day.
    Any comments? Feel free to share. I just needed to let out some steam.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:53 pm