Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break it off!

saranghae
    Fresh

Number of posts : 8
    Warning :
    Break it off! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Break it off! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Break it off! Empty Break it off!

Post by saranghae Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:38 pm

So about one/two months ago. My friend got a boyfriend. At first I was like whatever, maybe he's a nice guy.

I found out what he did to my friend, she was gonna tell a guy something, and he made fun of her when she wasn't looking, saying,
    "Ohh you like (insertname here), you want to have sex with him in a locker.." In my head, it made me think, WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY? Maybe he was just joking, so I shook it off.

Don't you hate it when someone calls you by "The Chinese Girl" or the "white girl" infront of your face? I do. I don't want to be just known as " THE (enthicity) GIRL" I actually have a name, my name is HEATHER. So he keeps on calling me by "THE CHINESE GIRL" and I'm not even Chinese! Till this day, he still calls me "THE CHINESE GIRL".

And just today, she told us "I don't really like him anymore, I don't the way he's treating you and me." I thought it was really sweet. I love my friend (her name is Alana, so let's just call her that), to death. She will do anything for her friends. She doesn't deserve this jerk.

Anyways, but she's not sure because she's really confused. She might give him another chance, cause she doesn't want him hurt, but it's most likely she'll break up with him.

I can list a millions things he as done wrong, here they are (not trying to be rude, just trying to prove my point):

1. One day, me and my friend were waiting for Alana so we can go home, so was the boyfriend, we waited for her and we almost missed our bus. While he just ran, and he walks home. So he pretty much DITCHED her.
    2. He treats us (friends) like crap. He's rude, obnoxious.
    3. They are TOTAL opposites.
    Alana: Nice Jacob (the boyfriend): Cocky
    Alana: Sweet Jacob: Rude
    Alana: Smart, knows common sense Jacob: brainless.

I know I'm being immature, but honestly, I can't take this anymore, this is the reason why I don't hang out with my friends at school. (I hang out with other people). If he was out of the picture, I'd be hanging out with them much more often. Alana is my best friend, we have known each other since we were little (grade 1) so we have known each other for over half of our lives. And I care for her so much, I don't want her to make a choice she will regret. Jacob likes revenge, so idk..

What do you think?

P.S excuse my stupidness.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:42 am