Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ^^

Hazy
    Admin

Number of posts : 196
    Warning :
    MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ^^ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ^^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-14

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ^^ Empty MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ^^

Post by Hazy Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:02 am

Better late than never right? MERRY MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS. I'm sorry, so so sorry. I was caught up with my freaking school ><. I was supposed to be back when winter break came, but then my teachers gave me a truck load of presents. Gift cards to better grades. Gift cards that I have to do instead of just give it to them to get something nice. I have to do them, then turn it in to get grades. Yes, the present or gift cards are homework @_@. However, I don't celebrate Christmas so it can easily be pass by me. I will make it up to you with Lunar New Year. Who here would like to celebrate something different rather than Christmas? I think everyone left when this place was left to rot sighss. Such a bad admin. I have so much plan that I haven't finish with for this forum. I'll finish it all day by day.

Hope you have a great new year !
    t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ^^ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ^^ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ^^ Empty Re: MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS ^^

Post by t-panda Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:23 am

Happy new year, everyone~
    I hope everyone stayed safe, warm, and happy for their Christmas ^_____^
    And the forum has been quiet lately... sigh... we need to bring it back to life!

We should advertise more, and let the number of members grow again. How about doing affilations?

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:03 am