Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KRN] Sean's Love Letter

t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] Sean's Love Letter Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Sean's Love Letter Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] Sean's Love Letter Empty [KRN] Sean's Love Letter

Post by t-panda Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:47 pm

[KRN] Sean's Love Letter 1yoiae

Sean recently wrote a letter to his wife of 4 years, Jung HyeYoung, on his minihompy. The letter has got many fans feeling envious.

The contents to the letter:
    To my beloved wife Hye Young,

Today is the 2844th day since we first met and the 1461st day that we’ve been married - our 4th wedding anniversary.

Hye Young, by the way, do you know?

Much time have passed, and seeing you today, my heart races like how I first met you.

Makes me loves you more knowing that.

As my good wife who always gives me such moments..

As our children’s mother, who gave birth to and raise both our HaEum and HaRang..

Also as a wonderful actress acting in ‘East of Eden’ who shows the best of herself, it gives us more reasons to celebrate our wedding anniversary.

This is one of the days which makes me feel like we’ve married well (I made a good choice to marry you) when you put our children as the top priority, forgoing other good things to come home early for us..

And thank you for your compassion to give me 100 more children in the future, which gives me the feeling of responsibility of a father. ^^

Do you know that our marriage makes 1 year 366 days?

God gave us 1 more day as a present because we have loved each other well these 3 years together.

Therefore, this makes it that we have more loving moments in 1 year. And today makes it the 366th time as the day where ‘I love you more today’ in 1 year.

Loving each other in 365 days of 1 year is just too short a time…

I also want to thank you for giving me 24 hours of time to love you.

Let’s us live towards our 5th wedding anniversary for God, for this smile, for each other and for our children.

From your husband Sean, who makes his 366th ‘I love you more today’ confession for this past 1 year.

*Some expressions may not be the most accurate ones but I bet you can feel the love anyway...

Credit: sookyeong.wp

----------------------

OMGSH, THAT IS THE SWEETEST NOTE EVER! I need to get myself a man like Sean, holy bang! I was all smiley reading it. He really does love his wife, uber much! That is just so sweet... I need to find a man like him, ASAP. Pwahaha. Gotta get someone to leave me such love-filled notes like that. Omo, he is such a sweet guy~ he cares for his wife so much, aigoo. I am quite jealous of her. Hahaha. Maybe Seungri will write me love letters like that. ;D Totally joking. Sorta.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:57 pm