Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang”

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang” Empty [KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang”

Post by Raine Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:09 pm

DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang”
    Friday October 10, 2008 Korea

[KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang” 48a90edeb15ac46066aa46de5ab3bac0

Big Bang DaeSung revealed that he actually hid inside a trunk to confirm (test) his existence in the team.

DaeSung was on for the telerecording for SBS YaShimManMan recently where he revealed about his antics for irrelevant imagination and curiosity.

He said, “I was suddenly curious ‘What will be the response of Big Bang members be when I am suddenly missing?’. So I went to hid in a trunk-like space behind our car seat.”

DaeSung was anticipating for something to happen while hiding then.

But unexpectedly, he said expressing his bewilderment, “After 1 hour, still no one came to look for me.”

Finally, he was found by the other members after 3 hours when they had wanted to drive the car out.

This episode of YSMM will be aired on 13th October at 11.15pm.

source: kbites
    t-panda
    t-panda
    Admin

Number of posts : 212
    Job/hobbies : Fangirling
    Warning :
    [KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang” Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang” Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-17

[KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang” Empty Re: [KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang”

Post by t-panda Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:01 pm

OMG, AWWW, DAESUNG! D: Poor guy. He's totally important in Big Bang though~ it wouldn't be the same without him. I was so sad when he didn't show up for radio shows because of his musical. Kyaaa, his hyungs and maknae were not nice for not looking for him D;
    smiley_donutXD
    Fresh

Number of posts : 6
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-18

[KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang” Empty Re: [KRN] DaeSung, “I hid myself to confirm my existence in Big Bang”

Post by smiley_donutXD Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:45 pm

aw.........
    poor daesung....
    everyone's important in big bang <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 pm