Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating Empty [KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating

Post by Raine Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:59 pm

Antique given 15 PG rating
    Friday October 31, 2008 Korea

[KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating 1z2lh04

Antique (앤티크) is a movie staring Joo Ji Hoon (Princess Hours), Kim Jae Wook (Coffee Prince), Yoo Ah In (Mighty Chil Woo) and Choi Ji Ho (Time of Dog and Wolf). The movie is based on the Japanese manga by Fumi Yoshinaga depicting the lives of four men who work in a small bakery. Yes, another manga remake!

The movie has gay kissing scenes, nude scenes and some erotic dancing in a club by Kim Jae Wook who plays a homosexual in the movie. This makes the movie only suitable for viewers 15 years and above. In the movie, Kim Jae Wook's lover is played by French actor Andy Gillet. But from the trailer, it looks as if Kim Jae Wook has the hots for Joo Ji Hoon's character as well.

The troubled prince Joo Ji Hoon as the owner of a bakery, Kim Jae Wook showing off his baking skills (as well as kissing skills) as a patisserie, Yoo Ah In as an apprentice...you know you want to watch this! If you liked Joo Ji Hoon in Goong / Princess Hours and Kim Jae Wook in Coffee Prince, I am sure you wouldn't want to miss this one.

Antique will be released on 13 November, 2008.

Antique movie official website : http://www.antique2008.co.kr/

Source: StarNews
    credit:K-popped!

ashesofyesterday
    ashesofyesterday
    Fresh

Number of posts : 11
    Warning :
    [KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-19

[KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating Empty Re: [KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating

Post by ashesofyesterday Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:40 am

AHHH! i wanna watch this now. but gah, i gotta wait a few weeks. why do you do this to me ling? get me all excited just to crush my hopes with having to wait. >_________< pure evil i tell you. . . but i'm excited. joo ji hoon is too hawtt to resist and it's weird that he's going to be pursued by a homo. haha. oh well, can't wait to watch. ^^
    Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating Empty Re: [KRN] Movie "Antique" given 15 PG rating

Post by Raine Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:55 am

im excited for this too Smile
    lookie at the smexiness in that pic! JOO JI HOON <333
    ahaha i think i wanna read this manga now lol
    xallized
    xallized
    Instruments

Number of posts : 71
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Post by xallized Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:31 am

I watched the Anime. Haha and the rating is just.
    There's sex, yaoi etcetera

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:33 am