Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

[KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD"

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD" Empty [KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD"

Post by Raine Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Kim Shinyoung, “I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD”
    Sunday November 2, 2008 Korea

[KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD" Ws4v7k

‘Kim Shinyoung, I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and Soshi.’

Gagwoman Kim Shinyoung is gaining attention because she admitted to being close friends with Super Junior’s pretty boy member Kim Heechul.

On ‘무한걸스 (Muhan Girls)’ which aired on the 31st, Kim Shinyoung said “I talked with Kim Heechul day to day often.” This caused a lot of attention.

During dinner time, Shin Bongsun went to Kim Shinyoung. Shin Bongsun asked Kim Shinyoung “Is there a star that you meet or talk with often?” She replied “I’m friendly with Super Junior’s Kim Heechul and SoNyuhShidae”. She bragged by mentioning “If I’m really friend with the idols, I talked to them through video calling.” Also she added “I even ask SNSD’s members Sunny, Taeyeon, or Jessica to buy me dinner”.

In other news, Kim Shinyoung has currently lost 10 kg (22 pounds) through diet and is greeting the audience in a much cute and refreshing way.

source: gomdoriii
    credit: Yahoo Korea News
    Angel
    Angel
    Fresh

Number of posts : 16
    Warning :
    [KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-20

[KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD" Empty Re: [KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD"

Post by Angel Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:11 pm

She is close to heechul since they did Rainbow Romance together in 2006. She was also in manwon happiness with heechul. However, I dont know about Sushi's since I dont know about them.
    Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD" Empty Re: [KRN] Kim Shinyoung, "I’m friendly with Suju’s Kim Heechul and SNSD"

Post by Raine Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:16 pm

she's lucky to be close to Heechul . . .
    but ahahaha to the SNSD part XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:38 am