Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[KRN] Lee Young: DBSK’s Cover Forgotten Seasons Comes as a Shock

Raine
    Admin

Number of posts : 348
    Warning :
    [KRN] Lee Young: DBSK’s Cover Forgotten Seasons Comes as a Shock Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100[KRN] Lee Young: DBSK’s Cover Forgotten Seasons Comes as a Shock Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-15

[KRN] Lee Young: DBSK’s Cover Forgotten Seasons Comes as a Shock Empty [KRN] Lee Young: DBSK’s Cover Forgotten Seasons Comes as a Shock

Post by Raine Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:58 pm

Lee Young: DBSK’s Cover Forgotten Seasons Comes as a Shock
    Sunday November 2, 2008 Korea

The famous song for the month of October, Forgotten Seasons, covered by the most talented idol group, DBSK, should be great news to the original singer Lee Young.

On the broadcast of a KBS 2TV Variety Show, Lee Young said, “One day, I asked my daughter whether if she knew DBSK’s Youngwoong Jaejoong.” Then said, “He made a cover of my <forgotten seasons>!”

Lee Young said, “My daughter was extremely happy yet because of this, I was very distressed.” Afterwards, Lee Young joked that “the month of October is the time for my <Forgotten Seasons>, now I have to share that popularity with Youngwoong Jaejoong.”

<Forgotten Seasons> is the most memorable song when it comes to the month of October and Lee Young is currently promoting it.

Youngwoong Jaejoong, member of the popular idol group DBSK, recently made a solo cover of <Forgotten Seasons>,in DBSK’s much awaited fourth album “Mirotic-Jumon”, receiving much attention from netizens.

<Forgotten Seasons> released in 1982 was a hit especially for the lonely month of October, every year it is played at the end of October in great numbers. Youngwoong Jaejoong’s cover, unlike the original, adds a new emotion to the song that relates more to the new generation.

Youngwoong Jaejoong has expressed that “being able to sing <Forgotten Seasons>, the most influential song by Lee Young Sunbaineem, is a great honor.”

source: sharingyoochun
    credit: bittersweet@WP
    translated by: exotsiax13 @ soompi

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:59 am